1 Hr Sandrail Tour
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Florence, Oregon
PLEASE CALL IF YOU WANT TO RESERVE WITH LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE OR YOU HAVE A LARGE GROUP OF 20 OR MORE - 541-997-8087
A must do for adventure seekers with a strong stomach. This one hour tour will take you on a ride to remember covering 19 miles of dunes and trail and one mile of ocean beach. Traveling across endless shifting sand you will see unique tree islands from the ancient forest, a view of the Siuslaw River and sometimes wildlife!
Open March thru December Read Closure Dates Below:
Reservations are recommended - Be sure to make reservations if you have a limited amount of time in Florence.
- Larger groups accommodated with additional dune buggies.
- Minimum Age – 3 years old
- 10% discount for groups of 20 or more
- 2 person minimum for 1/2 hour tour – 4 person minimum for 1 hour tour
- Dress Warmly. Recommend hooded coat or sweatshirt. It may be very cold as weather conditions can change quickly!
- Sandrail tours are not for people with vertebrae issues, health concerns or have problems with motion sickness.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on Sandrail tours but can take the Giant Buggy tour if not under doctor’s restrictions.
- DRESS WARMLY ON TOURS. We run our tours rain or shine so come prepared for the weather! A hooded coat or sweatshirt, long pants and closed toed shoes are recommended. Our average temperatures with wind chill can be as low as 50 degrees. The forecast is unreliable.
- Car keys, wallets, cell phones and valuables should be secured in a zippered pocket. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Great photo opportunities but protect your camera from blowing sand. There is always a chance you will get sand in your camera, even if you’re careful.
- Allow plenty of drive time for road construction, bridge work and 35 mph traffic. You may miss your tour if your late. No Refunds.
NO REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULING TOURS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DEPARTURE -
All tours cancelled outside of 48 hours from the date of the tour will be refunded in full, less a 7% cancellation charge. No refunds or rescheduling tours within 48 hours of departure. Reduction in the number of passengers can be made more than 48 hours from tour departure. You would be charged a 7% cancellation fee and refunded the balance. Late arrivals missing their tour departure can not be transferred to a later time or different day.
DAYS/HOURS OF OPERATION
March to Memorial weekend - Tuesday through Saturday
Memorial weekend thru Labor Day weekend - 7 Days a week - Open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with extended summer hours.
September - Open Labor Day Weekend - Tuesday through Sunday - See additional closure days below
October thru December - Tuesday through Saturday
Closed - Months of January and February
Sunday and Monday in March, April, May (except Memorial weekend), October,
November and December. September - Closed Mondays (except Labor Day
weekend) Also closed the first 4 Days after Labor Day
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day